Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use a great hairdryer they'd recommend?

(7 Posts)
scaryt Fri 05-Sep-08 22:27:23

With a final spark my hairdryer finally died. Does anyone use a hairdryer that they think is marvellous and would recommend before I end up buying one that will be mediocre at best?

DrZeus Fri 05-Sep-08 22:33:36

I've got a Parlux (professional quality one like they have in salons). Link to a similar one here. Never missed a beat and really powerful too. I'd recommend it over a "home" one anyday.
HTH

jennieflower Fri 05-Sep-08 22:53:13

I'd also recommend a salon hairdryer, I've had 2 of these now:

www.justbeautifully.co.uk/eti-hair-dryers-etipink.php

I had the first one for 7 years, it didn't break, I just fancied a pink one so I gave it to a friend and it's still going strong 3 years later.

brimfull Fri 05-Sep-08 22:57:56

babyliss prospeed 2000

is the dog's bollocks if you want real power

iLoveIceCream Fri 05-Sep-08 22:59:38

Parlux are amazing, I wouldnt go back to a non professional one again

JFly Fri 05-Sep-08 23:09:40

Yep, Parlux all the way. I've had mine at least 4 years and it's still going strong. Only dryer that gets my wavy/frizzy hair straight with nice volume. Mine was almost £100, but worth it over time.

scaryt Sat 06-Sep-08 16:16:34

Thanks for the suggestions

Think I will definitely get a professional one this time my current hairdryer (which is better than nothing) seems to have about as much oomph as if I was blowing the hair myself. Can't wait to dry it with something decent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now