Advanced search

Padded letters for children's bedroom wall

(8 Posts)
Pinkjenny Fri 05-Sep-08 10:31:00

Does anyone know where I can find those big padded letters that can be put on the wall of a child's room, to spell out their name? I can only find hanging ones with little tabs on the top, which isn't really what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have them or know where I could find them? Pink, ideally.


Pinkjenny Fri 05-Sep-08 10:50:41


lauraloola Fri 05-Sep-08 21:03:36

How are you with arts and crafts? They would be easy to make yourself. I am currently getting my Dad to jigsaw me the letters, Im going to sand them and then paint them for dd's room.

You could cover them in wadding then staple fabric to them? You could have whatever fabric you want then too x

pgwithnumber3 Fri 05-Sep-08 21:15:35

Mamas and Papas do them Pinkjenny, lovely different fabrics, around £9 each though so hope your DD has a short name.
I saw them in Speke the other week.

<goes off to look at M&P website>

pgwithnumber3 Fri 05-Sep-08 21:18:19

here but they don't seem to do the whole alphabet online. hmm.

pgwithnumber3 Fri 05-Sep-08 21:21:20

here does them as well.

pgwithnumber3 Fri 05-Sep-08 21:23:09

fabulous if you are loaded. grin

Podrick Fri 05-Sep-08 21:46:36

Try also vertbaudet and Aspace

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: