Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone own Trollbeads or Pandora jewellery??

(18 Posts)
johnbarrowmanlovesme Thu 04-Sep-08 14:34:01

I have a Birthday coming up soon & DH & family are going to get me some jewellery only I can't make up my mind which to have,Pandora or Trollbeadshmmthey are both gorgeous.

They are both about the same price, bracelet, charms etc. so which have you got & why do you prefer it to the other type??

TIA
x

Fimbo Thu 04-Sep-08 14:35:31

You need Disenchanted.

johnbarrowmanlovesme Thu 04-Sep-08 17:07:03

whats disenchanted??

blowsy Thu 04-Sep-08 17:07:51

Pandora are the best!

Fimbo Thu 04-Sep-08 17:08:05

She's a poster lol grin

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 04-Sep-08 17:10:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fimbo Thu 04-Sep-08 17:10:45

here. Disenchanted was Kittylette

blowsy Thu 04-Sep-08 17:10:51

I have a Pandora and I think they look much nicer and the actual bracelet bit is much more stylish imo.

johnbarrowmanlovesme Thu 04-Sep-08 17:11:19

O I see, I have been googling disenchanted blush

TsarChasm Thu 04-Sep-08 18:55:05

One's beads fit the other but not the other way round.

I think Troll beads will fit Pandora bracelets but Pandora beads don't fit Trolls.

zippitippitoes Thu 04-Sep-08 18:56:54

i have trollbeads

i havent seen the pandora ones in real life

amazonianwoman Thu 04-Sep-08 23:12:51

I have a Pandora bracelet. The Trollbeads don't fit Pandora bracelets.

Lovelinks charms fit Pandora and are about half the price grin Both are fab! I have a mix of both (think all the murano glass beads are Lovelinks)

johnbarrowmanlovesme Fri 05-Sep-08 00:23:23

Thanks for all your replies. Still undecided hmm Spoke to DH about them tonight & about getting charms from him & the kids for Christmas, Birthdays etc so he says why just get one at a time, I'll get you a filled bracelet shock so I pulled up a completed bracelet to show him, his face was a picture, the one I picked was over £2,ooo !! I wouldn't want to start with the whole lot though, I think that's half the fun of it, receiving charms, especially from DC.

So is it Pandora or Troll, Troll or Pandora??
Would I be right in thinking that Pandora are sort of pretty then the trollbeads are also pretty but maybe bit more funky?

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Sep-08 00:32:30

Message withdrawn

johnbarrowmanlovesme Fri 05-Sep-08 00:41:17

How long have you been collecting yours Yorkiegirl? do you mix & match the beads from bracelet to necklace etc?

Can't believe I'm up this time of the night deliberating about which beads to buy grin

Yorkiegirl Fri 05-Sep-08 07:36:32

Message withdrawn

gingerwench Fri 05-Sep-08 12:58:38

i have trollbeads and I like the quirky designs e.g. squalling baby, bee on honeycomb

johnbarrowmanlovesme Fri 05-Sep-08 16:00:17

I think I am going to have to go & see some in the flesh as I'm still not sure which ones to go for.

Thanks for all your replies, your bracelets all sound lovely grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now