Talk

Advanced search

Phil and Teds Swivel Wheel....won't stay on 'swivel'

(7 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Sep-08 21:17:45

so got home to my beautiful shiny gorgeous P&T Sport today, hubby has got set up etc, but I can get front wheel to stay on swivel im wondering if its faulty or if im doing something wrong, have pressed the button at the back and it swivels but then clicks back into fixed position...help!

Washersaurus Mon 01-Sep-08 22:19:44

Oh gawd, mine has started to do this all the time recently and it is driving me crazy.

It just happens as we are going along the pavement, we don't even go over bumps or up/down kerbs or anything and it locks. It is a right pain in the bum to put it back on swivel with 2 heavy boys in the buggy.

I thought maybe we had developed a fault, but I can recall it happening a couple of times when we first got the buggy too.

I'm probably doing something wrong.....<hunts for instruction book>

NotAnOtter Mon 01-Sep-08 22:21:04

it happened to us when we first set it up 6 weeks ago

dont know how we changed it but it has stopped now! sorry not much help

Washersaurus Mon 01-Sep-08 22:22:47

Yes, mine just suddenly stopped too...but now it has started again and it is even worse than before <sob>

littlelamb Mon 01-Sep-08 22:22:47

nicola where did you get it in the end? Dd has decided her legs get tired a bit too often these days hmm and I think tihs might be the best option for us

nicolamumof3 Tue 02-Sep-08 06:34:08

oxford pram centre. its so gorgeous i got the blue camo. I don't drive to take it back either, so im either stuck with a £350 pram that doesn't swivel or stuck with no pram at all while they take it back to 'inspect' as they say. While i was looking at the knob which adjusts the wheel last night it came right off in my hand, so im sure theres something wrong with it!!

nicolamumof3 Tue 02-Sep-08 10:23:30

I've spoke to the shop and they are sending me direct from p&t a new front wheel mechanism. Which is all v.good but I think it is a design fault with the p&t to be honest, just have to see how we get on, but it will annoy me not having the swivel!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now