Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to Grobags

(8 Posts)
HolidaysQueen Mon 01-Sep-08 11:06:39

I need to buy my DS the next size up in Grobags. I love the brightly coloured ones but find the price tag (£28.95) a bit shock to be honest. I've seen others in M&S and Mothercare at cheaper prices but they're generally boring baby blue, baby pink or beige...

However, if they are as good as Grobag (easy access for nappy changes etc.) then I might be tempted to get them to save some money.

Any thoughts on these pseudo-grobags, or know of anywhere that sells brightly coloured ones at cheaper prices?

TheDevilWearsPrimark Mon 01-Sep-08 11:07:31

TK Maxx

MummyToOneForNow Mon 01-Sep-08 11:10:48

Try TK Maxx if they have one near you - they often have discounted grobags and similar makes.

We got all ours from NCT Sales for between £2 and £8 if you don't mind second hand - you have to be in there early though!

Don't have much experience of other makes but we were given one that had the zip start from the top instead of the bottom which dd could undo herself (with Grobags you have to pull the zip from the foot end which is harder) so would avoid those.

BellaBear Mon 01-Sep-08 11:14:06

Def TK Maxx - £16.95 for grobags, and they have other brands as well. Sometimes in interesting colours (but in my experience always at the wrong size or tog for me!)

Real grobags 17 quid.

This is where I get all mine from.

Their service is fab.

Don't know how they make a profit. grin

here

Checked link, scroll down a bit pick 'growbags'

Without the 'w', doh.

HolidaysQueen Mon 01-Sep-08 22:32:16

Thank you - both great ideas. WTWTW - that website looks great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now