Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Kids parachute type thing..

(8 Posts)
Gobbledigook Sat 19-Feb-05 21:43:18

Anyone know where you can get these big parachute things you can let them run under and bounce balls off?

think there was a thread on this a while back but too damn lazy to search for it!

lockets Sat 19-Feb-05 21:44:04

Message withdrawn

HunkerMunker Sat 19-Feb-05 21:45:07

Ooh, yes, saw one the other day. ELC catalogue I think.

Hulababy Sat 19-Feb-05 21:45:37

ELC have some on their website for £15.

Gymboree Play do them for £31 to.

Not sure on sizes for either.

HunkerMunker Sat 19-Feb-05 21:46:02

Yes, it was!

Gobbledigook Sat 19-Feb-05 21:47:59

Brilliant - MN to the rescue again!! Thanks everyone!

Friend had one at her party today with an entertainer and I'm doing a party at home so wanted to get one!

lockets Sat 19-Feb-05 21:53:50

Message withdrawn

lockets Sat 19-Feb-05 21:54:36

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: