Talk

Advanced search

Fisher Price Jumparoo - Any good??

(8 Posts)
lauraloola Sat 30-Aug-08 17:01:26

Hi, dd is 12 weeks old next week, holds her head up and I would love to get her a door bouncer. We live in a rented house and I dont want the walls ruined. Someone on here mentioned getting a Jumparoo instead.

I was just wondering if they are worth the money? How long do they last? Dd is 12lb's already and is growing fast. We dont have much money to spare but I do think she would love to have a bounce. Thanks x

BlueBumedFly Sat 30-Aug-08 22:05:56

Loved the jumperoo and so did all my NCT buddies. I had one for DD and she loved it so much, better than a door bouncer as there is stuff do play with. All the babies I know that went in it loved it too. We gave our's up when DD got too tall at a year.

Have you tried ebay? I got mine on there.

LittleMissNorty Sat 30-Aug-08 22:09:12

We had one and DD loved it. Lasted till around 7-8 months when she wanted to move around independently. Will come out of the loft next year for DC2, so not a waste of money smile.....its got activities on it as well, so a bit more to do than just bounce up and down!

mosschops30 Sat 30-Aug-08 22:09:40

Bloody marvellous, I bought mine on MN and am keeping it in the garage for (hopefully) No. 3.

Best money spent, ds spent hours in it and loved it

Izzybel Sat 30-Aug-08 22:14:10

We have one! They can use it up until 11 kgs. It is ace. My DD loves hers! She is almost 15 months and still uses it (she's quite petite and only about 9 - 10 kgs) although not as much since she started walking. If you get as much use out of it as we have then it is well worth the money.

lauraloola Sun 31-Aug-08 11:00:52

Brilliant, thanks. I will have a look on Ebay and see if I can find any other bargains.

Lilyloo Sun 31-Aug-08 11:10:40

I got one of ebay they usually go for around mid 40 so half price.
DD is 7 mths and hope to use it for at least 3 mths yet if not longer !

mama2one Sun 31-Aug-08 11:16:49

Absolutely brilliant. Weve had it since he was 3 months and he still uses it at 10 months!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now