Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know about tumbledryers?

(3 Posts)
boogeek Fri 29-Aug-08 20:22:12

Mine has died. (It's picked its moment: August so no heating on yet disgusting grey damp outside that means nothing gets dry.)
Now. I have Miele washing machine and dishwasher as I hate this modern trend for cheap machines that last 2 years max. I'd like to go the same way with a dryer - my last was a hotpoint but 10 years old so made when hotpoint was good (which it apparently isn't now). Does anybody know a thing about Miele tumbledryers - are they any good as I have never heard of them - or does anybody know which brand I should get to last. Or does anybody have a dryer bought in the last year or two that they love? It does not need fancy functions, just to dry clothes. I don't have any particular OCD need for the machines to match, though it makes the kitchen look nice!

Rhonds Fri 29-Aug-08 20:24:32

Bosch..it was a bit more expensive but worth it. I got the one with the A energy rsting and ut's honestly brilliant

boogeek Sat 30-Aug-08 11:54:19

Excellent, thanks very much. Will check Bosch later - Miele's best energy rating is C (which is what made me think they were rather more into washing machines than dryers)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now