Talk

Advanced search

Help - instructions for Argos Aviemore nursery wardrobe

(6 Posts)
BadHair Sat 19-Feb-05 14:24:21

3 years ago I bought a nursery wardrobe from Argos but being a lazy moose I am only just getting round to putting it together. And I've just realised that I've managed to lose the instructions. And Argos don't sell it any more.
Its in the Aviemore range and has one door on the left, three shelves and three drawers on the right.
I don't suppose that anyone has the same wardrobe and could let me have a copy of the instructions? Obviously I'll pay for the copying and postage and any other costs.

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Sat 19-Feb-05 14:25:45

Can't you phone agros head office and request a copy. I am sure they will be able to help.

milge Sat 19-Feb-05 14:28:49

I've got the wardrobe, will hunt in my pile of instructions for you, but dh put the thing together when i was in hosp. post CS, so it may be a hunt in vain...

BadHair Sat 19-Feb-05 15:08:39

Oh milge, thank you, thank you. Let me know how much it all costs and I'll forward to you asap - will CAT you my address.

milge Sun 20-Feb-05 18:02:01

Bad news, i'm afraid. Its not there - i guess DH chucked it out once it was built. I'd give Argos a ring. Sorry.

BadHair Mon 21-Feb-05 15:04:40

Thanks anyway Milge.
We managed to get the thing together by guesswork in the end, but we have a worrying amount of screws, bolts and bits and pieces left over.
Still, its up and it's doing the job, at least for now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now