Talk

Advanced search

Tripp Trapp chair - where can I get an old style high back piece from the old style chairs?

(15 Posts)
IlanaK Fri 29-Aug-08 18:39:47

Does anyone know where I can get one? Ebay has the new style baby sets - loads. And they have one old stayle baby set including cushion.

What I really need is just the piece that goes at the back (the high curved piece that is no longer part of the baby set).

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get one??

IlanaK Fri 29-Aug-08 19:30:11

Anyone?

rowrowrowyourboat Mon 01-Sep-08 22:37:54

Is this the sort you mean?
They have other colours if you look under stock clearance and scroll down there are several different ones.

NotAnOtter Mon 01-Sep-08 22:38:56

i wanted a whitewashed one but was unable

rowrowrowyourboat Mon 01-Sep-08 22:45:01

whitewashed

mymblemummy Mon 01-Sep-08 23:17:57

I bought an old style high back section last month from a shop called Baby Nest in Croydon.

They had several more and were selling them at a discount because they were old stock. You would have to ask for them because only the new ones were on display.

The telephone number is 020 8684 3930. The website is www.baby-nest.co.uk but I don't know whether they are shown on it because I just popped in on the off-chance.

NotAnOtter Mon 01-Sep-08 23:25:20

wow rowrowrow i looked for that for months!!!

NotAnOtter Mon 01-Sep-08 23:25:20

wow rowrowrow i looked for that for months!!!

Washersaurus Mon 01-Sep-08 23:25:43

Just try emailing Stokke through their website - they have a very helpful customer service dept.

babydriver Wed 03-Sep-08 12:48:07

NotAnOtter, do you still need this? I took ours off DS2's whitewashed TT only yesterday if you don't mind secondhand.

Or Ilana, is a whitewashed one any good to you?

Piffle Wed 03-Sep-08 12:51:47

I've got a purple one if you wanted it?

NotAnOtter Wed 03-Sep-08 20:48:25

babydriver yes i do - do you have CAT?

babydriver Wed 03-Sep-08 21:52:10

Yes, you can CAT me. I'm looking at the chair now and in electric light I don't know if it's whitewashed or just pale wood - the chair is definitely lighter than DS2's however. Anyway, drop me a CAT and we can continue this offline.

babydriver Thu 04-Sep-08 13:43:07

Just been looking at the TT colours online. I think what we have is light beech rather than whitewash - sorry for the confusion. CAT me if you're still interested.

IlanaK Thu 04-Sep-08 21:19:36

Wow - I only just came back to this thread. Thanks for the responses. The one we need is the natural colour so the first link is no good - but thanks anyway.

Does anyone have a natural one they are getting rid of??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now