Talk

Advanced search

Cheap roller/venetian blinds for bathroom?

(4 Posts)
Jbck Sat 19-Feb-05 12:31:18

Neither my shower room or bathroom are overlooked at all so we've never had blinds up at the windows . We're putting our house up for sale & I feel the rooms would look more dressed if I had something up. Anyone seen anything cheap but not too rubbishy looking that would do. I'm in Glasgow so nationwide stores or online shops please. We did buy some from Ikea but they were not the size they claimed to be on the box & were too wide. DH not best pleased & told them so!
TIA everyone.

Moomin Sat 19-Feb-05 13:18:21

have you looked in Homebase? Not as cheap as kiea but maybe more reliable! they do the bamboo and paper ones which look quite nice as well as rollers and venetians. other than that, b&q maybe. both stores often have end of line sections of the store is big enough so you might get a real bargain.

BadHair Sat 19-Feb-05 13:25:30

Argos and Index do cheap roller blinds (I know, we've got one in our bathroom), or perhaps a local market?

Or how about doing a Changing Rooms cheapy thing and bunging up some very lightweight curtains on one of those wire net-curtain hangers that screw into the window frame?

Jbck Sat 19-Feb-05 15:27:38

Thanks folks
I reserved 2 bamboo roll-up ones from Argos it'll practically cost me more in petrol & parking to get them they were that cheap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now