Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get plain, long sleeved, lightweight t-shirts for boys?

(11 Posts)
WilyWombat Fri 29-Aug-08 12:37:54

The boys have so many lovely t-shirts which I bought for the summer that never happened, so im trying to find something they can wear them over.

I dont want to be paying a lot for logos when all I really want is the sleeve iykwim

Macdog Fri 29-Aug-08 12:45:05

Some here.
I've used this company for adult t-shirts/polo shirts and the quality/service is good

mazzystar Fri 29-Aug-08 12:47:23

H&M

WilyWombat Fri 29-Aug-08 17:43:17

Ohh thanks thats really helpful, the prices on the website are great and that is just what I need.

I have a bit of an H & M habit for the boys clothes so im sure I will have to go soon (DS fell in love with a sweatshirt in there he said it would make him "look like a rockstar" - at 5 years old LOL)

naomi83 Sun 31-Aug-08 12:19:21

my mum bought us a lovely plain four pack of different coloured long sleeved tops for DS from Tesco, cost 3 pounds!

backinthesaddle Sun 31-Aug-08 15:02:01

Hi

Have you tried www.kidsshouldbekids.co.uk? They do some great coloured plain and stripey t-shirts - fab fitted/stretchy ones too. Have bought some and they wash really well - would recommend! Think they have a sale on at mo.

chapstickchick Sun 31-Aug-08 15:13:43

sainsburys TU range are ideal

Igotwheels Sun 31-Aug-08 15:29:51

Last year I bought a pack of three (white, navy and pale blue) from Mandco. They washed well and lasted all winter. I have checked the website and nothing resembles the pack I bought, but they may have them in store.

horsemadgal Sun 31-Aug-08 17:29:56

I think Asda still do the 75p ones. Last time I bought them they had pale blue, navy and white.

loveshopping Sun 31-Aug-08 22:51:12

You could also try The Gap but might be a bit pricey unless they are in the sale.

LittlePushka Sun 31-Aug-08 23:03:09

Tesco

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now