Talk

Advanced search

Sport Seat on a Phil & Teds E3

(6 Posts)
DeirdreD Fri 29-Aug-08 08:03:49

We have a two year old E3 Phil & Teds which we got when our 2nd son was born. But one thing I hated about the doubles conversion kit was how upright the back seat was, especially in those when ds2 was only four months old and out of the cocoon but not really old enough to be fully sitting in the back seat. I noticed the new Phil & Teds sport has a reclining second seat and I wondered if anyone knew whether you could attach new sport back seat onto an older e3.

Thanks so much.

amidaiwish Fri 29-Aug-08 08:53:33

The new sports double seat does fit the previous version E3v2 but i am not sure about the one before that.

i bought my E3 in summer 2005 and it is the v2 if that helps.

DeirdreD Fri 29-Aug-08 08:59:37

Thanks amidaiwish .. we bought ours sept/oct 2006 so here's hoping that it does .. I think its worth making a trip down to my local buggy store .. we have another one on the way and that reclining seat feature would work so much better for a little one.

Ledodgy Fri 29-Aug-08 08:59:38

I'm not sure but the sports one doesn't go back that much at all you know I don't think it would be worth buying it. You can put them in the seat that goes far back without the cocoon when they get bigger anyway still at the back iyswim until they can sit up properly.

2point4kids Fri 29-Aug-08 09:12:25

I bought my P&T E3 in Sep 06 too!

I bought a sport 2nd seat when DS2 was born a few months back and it is much better than the upright one that comes with the old E3.
It fits fine too!!

Well worth upgrading imo. I put DS2 in the 2nd seat just before 4 months and he was fine with it reclined. Slept away in it usually.
He is 6 months now and I keep it upright unless he is sleepy.

HTH

DeirdreD Fri 29-Aug-08 14:55:31

Yeah I really hate that the back seat doesn't move at all when DS2 was in there at first his head lolled all over the place when he was really little so I am inclined to get the sport attachment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now