Talk

Advanced search

Straw poll: Petite Star Zia or Micralite Fastfold?

(7 Posts)
CoffeeAndCarrotCake Thu 28-Aug-08 10:11:08

We're going to get a second buggy for travelling, walking to and from nursery, short trips etc. Being able to go over bumbpy ground would be a plus (but not a must), as would being able to recline so she can sleep in it. DD is 1yo.

Any of you got either of these buggies? Are they really flimsy? Can you get anything at all in the basket?!

Thanks v much for your thoughts x

BexieID Thu 28-Aug-08 12:53:45

Love the Micralite, hated the Zia!

amazonianwoman Thu 28-Aug-08 13:52:20

Didn't like Zia, impossible to push onehanded, veers to one side, flimsy.

Friend had to sell hers - it was giving her bad RSI in arms & shoulders - disappeared as soon as she stopped using it.

kbaby Thu 28-Aug-08 22:44:35

i love my zia.

izzybiz Thu 28-Aug-08 22:45:55

I had a fastfold for Dd, fantastic buggy.

Have bought the Toro for the LO I am expecting now!

chipmunkswhereareyou Fri 29-Aug-08 11:15:27

Go for the Toro if you want a decent recline for sleeping. The Micralites are very light, fold easily, are freestanding when folded and can be pushed one handed. They manage bumpy ground very well.

The basket is indeed small but you can get a bag of shopping in (you can always use a rucksack for extra carrying).

CoffeeAndCarrotCake Tue 02-Sep-08 09:54:16

Thanks very much for all the tips - I've followed your advice and bought a Micralite - DD loves it - she didn't want to get out at the end of her walk and ended up staying in it while I pushed her around the kitchen making dinner! Thanks ladies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now