Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me I should buy a phil and teds....PLEASE!!!

(4 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Tue 26-Aug-08 16:32:48

ok so i resisted a phil and teds ds3 is now 13m so i've resisted well, but spent probably well over £500 on other 'cheaper' buggies and now am buying one. please tell me im right? DS2 is 2.8yrs is a good walker but runs off and still gets tired so I like to still have the option of a seat to strap him into hence the appeal of the p&t how is it to push with two toddlers in? I've had alot of pushchairs and don't want to buy another one which will be on the for sale boards in a month!!

Also hubby wants camo blue, I want black...what to get?! and wherefrom? The cheapest i've found is £355 inc.doubles and raincover, delivered. I think thats good. already had a disaster with a seconhand one from ebay so not goig there again! sorry for long post.

norksinmywaistband Tue 26-Aug-08 16:41:38

I have a 2 1/2 year old and 3 1/2 year old and still use my P&T nearly every day.
Often now I use it as a single( unless I am doing lots of shopping and need the extra space blush
Occasionally if DD is tired and I dont have the extra seat she balances on the handle bar as it is quite stable with the weight at the back as that is where the second seat is.

I have had mine since DS was newborn.

Why not go for second hand??

nicolamumof3 Tue 26-Aug-08 16:57:43

had a bad exp bought one off ebay described as 'near perfect' fabric immaculate etc, it was badly faded, stained and filthy, so got a refund, really put me off!!

TheBlonde Tue 26-Aug-08 17:00:15

get black
second seat v handy for shopping or tired 3 year old

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now