Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

arthritis pen grip thing

(7 Posts)
beansontoast Fri 18-Feb-05 10:53:28

does anyone know if

a)such a thing exists

b)where i could get one from [was going to say 'get hold of one' ho ho]

so,something that fattens the pen up and makes it easier to hold and write with for long periods.
my sis has lots of exams coming up and could do with one

sparklymieow Fri 18-Feb-05 11:05:37

You can buy these from disability shops, or I could buy one from the herts disability centre and post it to you later

beansontoast Fri 18-Feb-05 11:07:42

ooh great !
where in herts?..i might be able to get there,

sparklymieow Fri 18-Feb-05 11:10:49

there is a disability centre in Welwyn garden city and they also have a van that goes wound the town.

beansontoast Fri 18-Feb-05 11:13:49

thats all i need to know..thanks alot

sparklymieow Fri 18-Feb-05 11:20:49

the disability centre is in The commons, near to Commonwoods school

beansontoast Fri 18-Feb-05 11:29:47

ill tell my sis and she can go and try a couple out...just googled it and there are all sorts of different kinds.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: