Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find these bloomin' Avent soft spouts

(5 Posts)
Elf Tue 26-Aug-08 13:35:39

We need some more spouts of a certain kind and I can't remember where I got them from last time. It was somewhere on line because no shop had them.

They are white soft spouts, Avent, but NOT the ones where you stick a see-through disc underneath. They are soft on top and just have a hard flat surface underneath (with a hole in!).

I'm going potty trying to find the damn things and wondered if anyone here could help. TIA.

reiver Tue 26-Aug-08 15:00:38

Is it the type that come with the Avent training bottle which has teat and soft spout plus white handles rather than a magic cup/bottle? You used to be able to get replacement parts from the Avent website.

Elf Tue 26-Aug-08 19:59:48

I'm not sure if it is the same one but I can't find them on the Avent website that's for sure. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

Seona1973 Tue 26-Aug-08 20:01:35

can you not just use them without the valve or is there something else different about them?

Elf Wed 27-Aug-08 06:13:27

Well, it's just that these ones are more sturdy and don't get gunk in them when you clean them. I really wanted to get these harder ones if I could only find them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: