Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find these bloomin' Avent soft spouts

(5 Posts)
Elf Tue 26-Aug-08 13:35:39

We need some more spouts of a certain kind and I can't remember where I got them from last time. It was somewhere on line because no shop had them.

They are white soft spouts, Avent, but NOT the ones where you stick a see-through disc underneath. They are soft on top and just have a hard flat surface underneath (with a hole in!).

I'm going potty trying to find the damn things and wondered if anyone here could help. TIA.

reiver Tue 26-Aug-08 15:00:38

Is it the type that come with the Avent training bottle which has teat and soft spout plus white handles rather than a magic cup/bottle? You used to be able to get replacement parts from the Avent website.

Elf Tue 26-Aug-08 19:59:48

I'm not sure if it is the same one but I can't find them on the Avent website that's for sure. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

Seona1973 Tue 26-Aug-08 20:01:35

can you not just use them without the valve or is there something else different about them?

Elf Wed 27-Aug-08 06:13:27

Well, it's just that these ones are more sturdy and don't get gunk in them when you clean them. I really wanted to get these harder ones if I could only find them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now