Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a Jane powertrack 360 and the surfer (buggy board)?

(5 Posts)
forevared Tue 26-Aug-08 13:22:00

I know the surfer is designed to fit the slalom pro but my old powertrack 360 looks identical and I gather is just the old version of the slalom.

What I need to know is if I buy the surfer will it fit and if it does is it any good?

My 2.8 year old is very tall and i'm wondering if the handlebar won't just be in the way. Would love to hear of other mums' experiences.

fruitful Tue 26-Aug-08 13:34:13

I've got a 360 and a normal buggy board. It works when I've got the carrycot on rather than the pram seat. Once the pramseat is on, you have to take the hood off so they can lean forward in front of the handlebar.

Mostly I just let him sit on the footplate, the pram steers better than with the buggyboard on!

fruitful Tue 26-Aug-08 13:36:30

Also, I don't know how old your baby is. Once the baby can sit up, you can fit both children in the seat next to each other or one in front of the other. Probably wouldn't do it all the time, but for when the big one gets tired or you are in a hurry.

MuffinMclay Tue 26-Aug-08 13:38:11

I haven't but have a good friend who has. She found it didn't fit or work well, and that a universal (and much cheaper) one was far better.

forevared Tue 26-Aug-08 19:57:24

Cheers that's good to know muffin.

Thanks also fruitful, I'm so dopey I hadn't thought of putting them both in the seat! I don't think they'd fit side by side but ds2 could certainly sit in front of ds1 when he's too tired to walk.

I don't use the carrycot or the car seat with the buggy as I've got an Isofix car seat that's really handy. I think I'm going to give the whole buggy board thing a miss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now