Talk

Advanced search

whoever sarted the the thread about the tangle teaser <expat?> thank you soooooooo much!!!

(9 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Tue 26-Aug-08 12:17:26

ours has just arrived dd1 is over the moon and is brushing her hair as we speak which is a complete 360 from a girl who yesterday refused to have her combed at all and had to be held down by dh will i combed <usual practise>!! i have had a go on her and there was no tears or shouting. it really is magic!!!

i wasnt impressed when i first saw and wondered how on earth it would detangle her hair but boy does it work. her hair looks great!!

McDreamy Tue 26-Aug-08 13:11:56

Where did you get it from?

MmeLindt Tue 26-Aug-08 13:12:48

What is a tangle teaser?

Mamazon Tue 26-Aug-08 13:13:42

yes please do tell..i am most intrigued as i have a Dd who has hair that reaches her bottom....and she doesn't like having ti brushed.
I am very close to getting it cut sad so if this could save her the smip im all for it.

suedonim Tue 26-Aug-08 14:24:25

Tangle Teezer I've just bought one each for my dds. They do what it says on the packet! smile

jalopy Tue 26-Aug-08 14:26:34

I read somewhere that Boots will be selling them next month onwards.

Mamazon Tue 26-Aug-08 14:28:15

but it just looks like a normal brush but without a handle.

what is so different about it that makes it work?

suedonim Tue 26-Aug-08 14:42:22

I don't know why they work but they do. Dd has a 'porcupine' brush from Tresseme which is similar in that there are two different lengths of bristle. The TT has finer 'bristles', more like a comb's teeth really. They're quite sharp so avoid dragging on the skin on the scalp.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Tue 26-Aug-08 21:11:34

if you have dds who have hair that tangles easily and wont let you brush it they are worth every penny!! i think they work because the bristles are felxible so they bend when they hit a knot and dont pull but they are still strong enough to detangle!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now