Talk

Advanced search

cordless phones

(7 Posts)
dizzydixies Sun 24-Aug-08 16:14:42

right am now very angry as the set of 4 phones I bought which cost me about £90 has broken as well

they're BT ones and I didn't think I was scrimping buying them but this is about our 3rd set which after a year have died

does anyone have a set of cordless phones ( we need 3 at least) which they're happy with and would recommend

thanks

Phoenix Sun 24-Aug-08 16:19:56

We got these yesterday. They seem fine but obviously a day isn't long enough to know really. They're tiny and look very stylish and are reduced. I think they do a trio in them

Phoenix Sun 24-Aug-08 16:20:51

Trio here

RustyBear Sun 24-Aug-08 16:25:16

They weren't the Synergy ones were they dizzy? - because our set has just bust too - the handsets just stopped charging. The ones before that the answering machine bit stopped working.
I think Which had a report on them last month -think I'll look at that.

dizzydixies Sun 24-Aug-08 16:27:09

yes rusty synergy 4500 ones angry

thanks phoenix will have a look

dizzydixies Mon 25-Aug-08 22:34:32

checked on which? and it seems to be the panasonic phones which get a good write up

LittlePushka Mon 25-Aug-08 22:45:05

Do nor buy One-Tel ones,...they are hopeless. Cannot hear the loudest ring and display goes onto standby so you cannot read it. Waste of money!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now