Talk

Advanced search

Graco Cleo

(4 Posts)
Vian Sun 24-Aug-08 11:04:11

Has anyone tried one? It is for our 4th baby. I want something that can be used like a pram to sleep downstairs during the day. There are hardly any reviews for Cleo's on the net.

Vian Sun 24-Aug-08 20:42:51

bump

BabyBaby123 Sun 26-Oct-08 10:57:28

i'm looking at this too - budget not massive this time and liking the look of this - one question - do those cup holders remove because I really think they ruin the look of it!! Does anyone know?

carrielou2007 Sun 26-Oct-08 19:22:08

This is a take off from the mamas and papas prammette and silver cross 3d. Both of which you will see millions of everywhere as they are very popular.

I had both and loved them both (preferred silver cross but very heavy)in prammette mode not so much in pushchair mode.

Would think you want something with more of an actual carrycot for sleeping in as will be a 'proper' lie flat rather than using a liner?

Not sure about graco as I'm not a fan of their plasticky materials but sure it will be very similar to the others above.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now