Talk

Advanced search

Buggysnuggles...are they worth £50?!

(18 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 22:02:16

Anyone who's got one let me know, i've just bought a phil and teds and after snuggling it up a bit for winter!

Thanks! smile

ummadam Sat 23-Aug-08 23:02:17

£50?! where are you shopping?

I've got this one hereand it's worth the £28 I paid for it in my opinion (is now £31)

deeeja Sat 23-Aug-08 23:14:13

I have two, and they are fab!

littlelamb Sat 23-Aug-08 23:16:49

They are nice but not great for a cold winter. I have just bought this and its so bloody toasty that I quite fancy crawling in it myself. Not the prettiest thing, granted, but it will do the job much better than a buggysnuggle imo

norksinmywaistband Sat 23-Aug-08 23:17:06

Mine was OK but DC grew out of it quickly and hated having thair legs restricted.
And it is a Pain to fit to the P&T

nicolamumof3 Sun 24-Aug-08 07:05:26

Thanks for your help smile they just looked so snuggly i don't want it too hot tho for when going into shops etc, I do alot of walking. Ican't decide whether to just get the p&t one. just wanted to 'jazz it up' a bit smile

FlightAttendent Sun 24-Aug-08 07:35:08

If you look on the website and click on 'sale room' then follow the link, they have quite a few lovely designs at a reduced price, like £20 or £29 etc.

I'd not pay £50 unless I was rich but then I do like the starry red ones envy

FlightAttendent Sun 24-Aug-08 07:36:45

I have got the dark grey shaggy one and it is very nice - had the sheep one too from ebay and sold it.

The only prob with them is no zip at the side (sheep one), so you might find it hard getting infant in and out iyswim.

Some have zips and some don't.

nicolamumof3 Sun 24-Aug-08 07:43:15

thanks for that, i need a zip on it as I like to zip off and use as a liner. i've been on the snunkie website too, they do a nice grey sheep one which would go with my charcoal p&t!

FlightAttendent Sun 24-Aug-08 08:46:59

Ooh have not looked at snunkies...you know this could spell doom for my 'no more pram equipment' rule don't you wink

nicolamumof3 Sun 24-Aug-08 09:29:58

www.snunkie.co.uk smile

JulesJules Sun 24-Aug-08 09:37:40

Both my two dds loved the buggysnuggle I had, a furry one. Kept them warm, dry and snug. Worth it, imo.

Naboo Sun 24-Aug-08 20:17:31

Try your local NCT or nearly new sales. I managed to pick a £50 buggysnuggle for £1!! I had to query i'd heard correctly! Worth a shot, they are very useful in winter.

MegBusset Sun 24-Aug-08 20:19:52

There are always loads on eBay. We've got two, one I got from the sale section of the Buggysnuggle website for about £30 and one from eBay for about £20. They are very nice.

Naboo Sun 24-Aug-08 20:19:55

Forgot to say, I use my old maclaran one in the back of my phil and tends. It's narrower and thicker, so the little one was so snug, but you could unzip it in shops easily. Hope you find one. I find the cost of £50 scandalous - so it's worth shopping around.

accessorizequeen Sun 24-Aug-08 20:35:48

I bought the cow one (that fully unzips) for £30 on MN and it was such good quality that it seemed virtually new & will last another child easily. In fact, I'm looking for another one now (dt's on the way)!

MrsJamin Sun 24-Aug-08 21:04:24

I've got the Faux Suede Black/Silver one for my Maclaren XT- it's lovely and soft inside but I couldn't really use it past May as it looked too hot to put DS in. It was a present - there's no way I would have forked out £50 for a snuggle. However the Techno XT is quite basic so it makes it look more luxorious for DS in the winter. It's very good quality so will last for future DC(s) too.

expatinscotland Sun 24-Aug-08 21:06:28

wow! i bought one a few years ago and it was only £28.

it's made it through 2 girls and it's fabulous up here - where it's a bit cold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now