Talk

Advanced search

Grobag Socksuits

(35 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 10:47:34

Any good, was wanting to get some for my wriggling 13m old. I ditched sleepsuits as soon as he could move as nightmare getting him dressed but he pulls his normal pj's off now and wakes up cold!!

misi Sat 23-Aug-08 11:42:14

I used a grobag for my son as soon as I was able too as they are great I think. allows them to move aropund without the possibility of pulling the covers off. my sister has 5 kids and they all had them too. easy to change nappies in the night too, just unzip and pull back to one side, no messing around with trouser legs, manourvering feet into small holes, no bending the legs to get inside the suit, just pull back from the side lay it flat, lift baby legs up and flop in the bag and zip up, easy when you are half asleep grin

nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 11:43:19

I've had the grobags what i was after is the socksuits that grobag make, like sleepsuits but with socks instead of normal 'feet' in them.

misi Sat 23-Aug-08 11:51:00

ah, sorry, haven't seen them

SarahLeosMum Sat 23-Aug-08 13:26:11

I had them, and thought they weren't worth the money. They are nice, and did keep his feet in the bottom of the sleepsuit, but not that much better than a normal sleepsuit.

nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 13:38:44

ah great, just what I needed to hear. thanks! X

shhhh Sat 23-Aug-08 14:28:54

ds wears then (17 months) and they are ace..! I love babies/toddlers in babygro/sleep suits so have just looked at buying the next size up for ds for twhen they are needed this winter...

what makes then different to normal baby sleep suits is the fact that the feet bits are with little grips so ideal when toddling around before bed of in the morning.

tbh they are just like wearing pj's with socks over the top (if you are short of cash) but a brill idea.grin

nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 14:33:33

I like the idea he can't get them off like pj's you wouldn't want to sell your 12-18m ones would you?!! grin

GentleOtter Sat 23-Aug-08 14:35:24

They are really good and wash up well. They are hard wearing too.

shhhh Sat 23-Aug-08 14:38:57

never thought of that..! Yeah, I would love to sell them on....I have 2 pairs of the "jungle" print ones..

They are in excellant condition...how about £20 for all 4 delivered..?

(RRP is £15 plus p&p for 2......)

shhhh Sat 23-Aug-08 14:49:33

nicola, the ones I have are shown on the video on the bumpto3 website
here.

Let me know if you are interested/what you think.smile.

nicolamumof3 Sat 23-Aug-08 15:00:53

ok cannot view at work grrr! Have replied on your childrens for sale thread. thanks!

shhhh Sat 23-Aug-08 15:07:49

Thanks, have replied back wink. x

shhhh Mon 25-Aug-08 21:03:26

nicola, have had a look at ds stuff and do have a few 12-18 month items..if interested still..?

Can get pics but at the mo time is not on my side..
Basically have:
pair of debenhams jeans (have little motif on them such as spider and bug etc.)

A set of trousers, top in brown/beige from next bnwt

debenhams junior j red short sleeved t shirt

on crumbs, can't remember other stuff..blush Will check and get back.
Did you managed to look at the sleepsuits..?

I also have a unisex grobag (asda equivilent) in yellow with a giraffe (i think...) size to 12 months but tbh ds is just growing out of it at 17 months..

Will let you know about other stuff smile

nicolamumof3 Tue 26-Aug-08 06:37:00

Hi I do want the socksuits for sure, but have decided no other clothes!! Sorry should have let you know hun had a bad w.end. Trips to and fro with bloody useless pushchair I bought off ebay. Anyway I sorted ds3's stuff out last night, he must have at least 20 t-shirts and loads of trousers so mustn't buy anymore, am interested in socksuits still just need to boost my paypal funds.

shhhh Tue 26-Aug-08 10:38:54

Hi Nicola,
Thats fine. Let me know when you have the free cash in paypal...I will hold onto them for you.smile
x

nicolamumof3 Tue 26-Aug-08 16:25:30

would you do two of them for £9? if so I think I have money in paypal grin

shhhh Tue 26-Aug-08 21:26:18

yes, thats fine...sure you don't want all 4..??? bargin price of....£9 for 2 or.....£17 for 4 pairs..? I can honestly say they are god quality and you will love them. grin.

If not, no problem...if you paypal the amount through to ed1802@yahoo.co.uk and let me know your address and I should be able to post them tomorrow smile.
x

nicolamumof3 Tue 26-Aug-08 21:39:29

I haven't got £17 at the mo sweetie, so will paypal you the £9 now, we desperately need them, im supposed to be saving for my phil and teds, if we get on with them though I will buy the rest when i get paid! smile

hellymelly Tue 26-Aug-08 21:45:02

I have them and they are good-they washed well and the sock bit fits well and has grips for toddling babies,I really like them.Am about to get the new pink ones.

shhhh Tue 26-Aug-08 22:16:10

no problem smile. Will shout if not posted tomorrow and let me know if/when you wanted the 2nd lot.smile.
Thanks btw x

nicolamumof3 Wed 27-Aug-08 08:28:20

great thanks, can't wait to get as his pj's are driving me nuts!!

elmoandella Wed 27-Aug-08 15:49:37

i found they were annoying like sleepsuits taking forever to do up the poppers. there's loads on them. they do work, but ella kept pulling poppers off and taking feet out as she had got used to pj's with her feet being naked.

shhhh Wed 27-Aug-08 20:48:30

Not as many poppers as on a "normal" sleepsuit...the "feet" bits do away with the need down there...hmm

Nicola, not posted today as when I got there I forgot today was wednesday (god I get so confussed with bank hol weeks..hmm) and post office only open half day...!

Promise to post tomorrow x

nicolamumof3 Wed 27-Aug-08 21:49:29

no worries hun, look forward to getting them, put him in a normal sleepsuit tonight to keep him cosy but he will be sliding all over the wooden floors in the morning when he tries his walking bless!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now