Talk

Advanced search

So excited, my new kitchen is being fitted as I type!!

(7 Posts)
SecondhandRose Thu 17-Feb-05 08:40:15

It was delivered yesterday and they've just turned up to fit it. Unfortunately the knobs are the wrong colour but they're going to change them. It then needs to be painted, I was thinking about pink. I really love the Cath Kidston/Shaker look.

Twiglett Thu 17-Feb-05 08:44:58

pink? really? are there no men in your household

sounds fab ... am very jealous

SecondhandRose Thu 17-Feb-05 08:56:28

Don't think it will all be pink as it might be a bit 'in yer face' but maybe a few bits. Men, yes but it is MY room, he's got the living room that he's turned into something gross with all his TV stuff.

Twiglett Thu 17-Feb-05 09:21:05

pink is a great colour

I saw one of those housey programmes where they look at other people's houses and this woman had a bright pink kitchen .. it looked great, not girly at all .. it was a strong fuschia pink ... and really went with her outrageous character

where did you get your kitchen from? (currently planning kitchen)

SecondhandRose Thu 17-Feb-05 17:04:12

Well now I am not happy at all. They are installing a corner larder cabinet in one corner and not only does it have a base to stand on but you have to step up to get in it. It's like a wardrobe and I am soooo NOT happy.

They've now said that we signed the plans so if we want it changing we'll have to pay extra. Whoever heard of a larder with a base. Company is Mark Wilkinson Twiglett.

highlander Thu 17-Feb-05 18:24:10

sigh, living in a rented apartment at the moment I can say I'm very, very jealous

Do you have catalogue pics..... go on, make me feel worse!!

Cod Thu 17-Feb-05 18:25:08

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: