Talk

Advanced search

Babylegs - Any Goods?

(11 Posts)
GroovyChic Thu 21-Aug-08 09:45:44

Am going to start potty training dd soon and was thinking of getting some babylegs. Are these any good? How tight are the elastics as they are suppose to be suitable for 0-10yrs? I hate it when the elastics are too tight on dd's socks. I know these can be bought online but what shops sell them in London?

Thanks

LostGirl Thu 21-Aug-08 18:44:21

Hi, currently use babylegs for dd2 (8months) for when she is in the sling and am really pleased with them, have managed to machine wash and tumble dry them without shrinking. They seem really comfortable and stay up well without leaving marks on her legs, and they also stay up well on dd1 (5yrs) when she wears them dance around the room in!! Have never managed to find a shop that stocks them but am up north. Bought mine from sasa slings website, but think you can buy from ebay on line shops for cheaper if you are not too particluar about colour and pattern!

CarGirl Thu 21-Aug-08 18:49:49

My dd loves hers and has worn them from age 2 and she's now 3, she is quite skinny and they've stayed up fine. Much much easier than tights and again most patterns wash & wear quite well.

GroovyChic Fri 22-Aug-08 12:22:49

Thanks. Think I'm gonna get some from ebay smile

cmotdibbler Fri 22-Aug-08 21:53:03

We bought them for the sling, and DS wears them around the house when hes without shorts or trousers to keep his legs warm. They're great and not tight at all

MerlinsBeard Fri 22-Aug-08 21:56:19

there used to be a babylegs online shop didn't there?

littleducks Fri 22-Aug-08 22:04:36

can you pls explain how they are useful, i just dont get it????

potty training i understand but dont dcs have to wear socks as well?

cmotdibbler Fri 22-Aug-08 22:07:10

Its easier if they don't have to negotiate pants and shorts/trousers/tights to use the potty. With long leg warmers and socks on, they are perfectly warm, but unencumbered to get straight on the potty as they need it

littleducks Fri 22-Aug-08 22:11:08

sorry i meant i understand the idea for use when potty training but you all kept mentioning slings?

cmotdibbler Fri 22-Aug-08 22:13:52

Oh, sorry. When baby/toddler is in the sling their trousers tend to ride up and leave a gap between their socks and trousers. The leg warmers go over socks and trousers and keep it all together. DS is wearing some on the photo on my profile of him in the sling

littleducks Fri 22-Aug-08 22:15:57

getting it now, thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now