Talk

Advanced search

'Booster' feeding chair

(7 Posts)
likessleep Mon 18-Aug-08 19:01:41

I am after a transportable, small booster chair to use instead of taking our hefty high chair whenever we visit family/friends! DS is 10 months. Working to a budget.
Any recommendations gratefully received.
Thanks

MegBusset Mon 18-Aug-08 19:09:07

I got a cheapy one from Argos, here. It is a little bulky but less so than a highchair!

If space is really an issue then I think you can get some cloth ones which just wrap around the baby and chair, will see if I can find a link.

Toothyboy Mon 18-Aug-08 19:18:12

We had this one for both ds's.

mrsgboring Mon 18-Aug-08 19:27:31

We used a Totseat (which folds up into a bag and comes in lots of cool colours - works on almost all chairs) and a self inflating booster from The First Years (but IME all self inflating boosters are pretty much the same).

If you ever want to put it in a bag and get public transport, get the Totseat, otherwise inflating booster is better for actually giving height.

chipmonkey Mon 18-Aug-08 20:48:38

We got this one for ds3 which was a great seat, the tray meant you could use it even without a table available. It was a bit fiddly to fold and unfold, though. A friend had this one which was much more expensive but looked a lot sturdier.

likessleep Mon 18-Aug-08 21:22:36

Thank you for your responses and ideas. I guess I thought the self inflating one might be better to give height?
That Argos one definitely looks good from a price point of view. wink
Thanks again.

MrsBadger Mon 18-Aug-08 21:38:18

another vote for the inflatey type

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now