Talk

Advanced search

What dolly accessories do your wee ones play with?

(7 Posts)
tassisssss Mon 18-Aug-08 17:00:56

Are the slings any good? Baby bath? high chair?

Dd will be 2 next month and is very into her dolly. Would love to hear your experiences.

Thanks.

Takver Mon 18-Aug-08 18:01:30

Dolly pushchair has had masses of use, also dolly potty (gets used for the strangest things), sling is easy to improvise from a scarf. Shoebox and scraps for bed were always popular (DH made a lovely wooden cot which gets zero use!), also easy to remove clothes (esp if they are velcro fastening). Dd also used to make dolly nappies from kitchen roll & sellotape. DD did (and still does) bath her dollies but always in the sink in the washing up bowl.

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Mon 18-Aug-08 18:03:24

buggy alot at 2 now she is 4.5 she is a bit more into the dolls pram i bought over a year ago and she studiously ignored.

hana Mon 18-Aug-08 18:04:52

things used all the time
high chair
push chair
nappies
cot/blankets/pillows

things not used -
dolly potty
most of the outfits/clothes for dolls (they tend to be naked most of the time)
dolly bath

popmum Mon 18-Aug-08 18:11:23

Toys r us do a fab little bag of bits for baby (you and yours range) about a fiver I think, my DD has had v. good use of that. Pram used a lot. Sling not at all. Bed comes and goes (ikea do a nice wooden one)

tassisssss Mon 18-Aug-08 19:16:54

thanks all, that's helpful

anyone else?

elfsmummy Mon 18-Aug-08 19:19:51

My DD (2.4) loves the pushchair and the car seat. (possibly because we have DD2 in on at the moment, and she loves carrying her baby like mummy does.)

She also loves it when I use a tea-towel as a sling.

Cot gets a fair amount of use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now