Talk

Advanced search

Which maclaren?

(6 Posts)
bitofadramaqueen Mon 18-Aug-08 13:22:50

I have a bugaboo bee for my newborn which I love, but want to get a stroller that's light and easy to fold up for occasional use on the bus (prams on buses being a very hot topic locally and can only be guaranteed to be allowed on with a maclaren style stroller) and travel/holidays etc.

Have a train trip from Scotland to London coming up so ideally would need something suitable from 3 months plus.

Would really appreciate feedback/suggestions on which maclaren I should have a look at - did a quick check on mothercare's website and there's a lot of choice!

nicolamumof3 Mon 18-Aug-08 14:56:16

If its only going to be a second buggy then the volo would be nice from 6months, as it is v.v.light. I had a ryder (don't make anymore) and loved it to death. do you have son/daughter? as always for sale on for sale boards...maclaren imo are best at lightweight umbrellas folds, go on forever and now have lifetime warranty worth every penny!

bitofadramaqueen Mon 18-Aug-08 17:11:36

Thnx Nicola. Ideally looking for something that would do from 3 months as have a couple of trips coming up and it would be handy to get something for that. Will have a look at the volo though.

TheBlonde Mon 18-Aug-08 17:27:24

quest is best for 3mths plus
triumph is okay but recline not as easy

nicolamumof3 Mon 18-Aug-08 17:42:33

yes really I would go for a quest too. has extendable leg rest which we need with a lo.

bitofadramaqueen Mon 18-Aug-08 18:33:42

Thanks for replies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now