Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a toy for DD2 who loves this sort of thing please.....

(5 Posts)
BigBadMousey Sun 17-Aug-08 21:51:31

elc rocket

This should be an easy one but I can't think of anything that fits the bill.

She loves this rocket because it has people, makes sounds, and everything has a place (inherited anally retentive trait blush) so she puts the moon bugy away, puts the people to bed and shuts the doors etc.

I need something not too costly, hard wearing and that is safe to have lying around when DC3 gets mobile.

TIA smile

Milliways Sun 17-Aug-08 21:53:45

Playmobil 123??

gemmiegoatlegs Sun 17-Aug-08 21:58:58

how about some of the little people stuff from Fisher Price? both my dcs loved it, dd still plays with it a lot and she is now 3...even ds has a go every now and then. it is very sturdy and several of the sets have sounds and pressy buttons. "How about
this

Fimbo Sun 17-Aug-08 22:06:11

My ds has a car transport thing which is not unlike this it folds up. Looks better in rl than the link tbh

EachPeachPearMum Tue 19-Aug-08 11:28:23

A farm? We have a wooden one (John Crane) and ELC animals, but the little people farm is lovely too- has lots of animals and people to 'put away' or to bed, a tractor, even makes soe noises (until Mummy loses the batteries) and is safe for teenier ones, as the bits aren't too small at all.
A garage and cars is probably a good idea, or a wooden railway- DD loves hers- its an ikea one, quite inexpensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now