Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jane Indy Plus

(4 Posts)
leahbump Tue 15-Feb-05 17:25:31

Hi,

This is supposedly suitable from 9 months and my ds will be 18 months when number 2 is born. It doesn't have a 5 point harness but seems fairly adjustable in terms of getting a good fit with adult seatbelt etc. Reclines too so ds might be able to sleep a bit on lone journeys.

I really don't want to buy another seat like the one we've got (britax ecplise) and want to move ds into the next stage car seat so that buba can have his rear/front facing one!!

So do you think 18 months is too young for the Indy plus with adult belt??

(should add that ds is a tall boy but not at all going through a chubby phase..I expect he'll be very skinny when he gets walking!!)

leahbump Wed 16-Feb-05 08:30:10

bump..anyone??

Hulababy Wed 16-Feb-05 20:19:27

We have just got this for DD, who is 2y 10m. We got it as we wanted the Isofix system, and not many do it still.

It does use the seat belt though and if I am honest I wouldn't have wanted to se it with DD at 18 months. I only feel confident using it now she is nearly 3 - which is the age they say for most seat belt type booster chairs.

leahbump Thu 17-Feb-05 15:59:09

thanks...looks like we'll need a new car seat then. think we'll go for a carry seat at they aren't as expensive as the britax excel.

Just discovered our car has isofix tho so next purchse will be 1 x jane indy plus's for ds (when baby grows out of baby seat!) and baby can then have his seat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now