Talk

Advanced search

waterproofs for a 3month old??

(8 Posts)
fairibell Sun 17-Aug-08 20:32:54

My daughter is now 3months and just gone into her 0-3months clothes - Been looking everywhere for waterproofs for her but can't find anything smaller than 6-12 months... anyone ever seen any?? or which come up smallest??

We are outdoors alot and finding it hard to keep everyone dry! at the moment she is in a carrier inside my waterproof, but not ideal when she needs a bottle/getting in and out tent etc!

thanks so much!!

lauraloola Sun 17-Aug-08 20:35:51

Here These look really nice, they are fleece lined and water proof. Jo Jo Maman Bebe do some really nice things.

JackieNo Sun 17-Aug-08 20:37:34

These come in 0-6 months, but shock at the price!
non-fleece lined ones a bit cheaper, but still ££

accessorizequeen Sun 17-Aug-08 20:37:57

JoJoMamanBebe do suits for 0-3 months upwards.

fairibell Sun 17-Aug-08 23:02:35

thanks!

was hoping not to pay more than £20!! why it is all the ones under 6months are fleece lined!! she will roast!! it isn't cold jsut very very wet!

HappypillsGalore Sun 17-Aug-08 23:05:44

muddy puddles is a website might be able to help
and little trekkers
try those

theirmum Mon 18-Aug-08 00:15:09

Hi I got my DS ones from mothercare he is 17 weeks I bought him 6-9 months and they are a little too big but look nice on. Here is the girls one

frisbyrat Mon 18-Aug-08 00:27:11

Sainsbury's Tu range did some last time I was in. About a tenner, just a layer of plastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now