Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo dilemma

(13 Posts)
babyOcho Sun 17-Aug-08 05:03:10

DD is 5mo and on the small side. She is generally quite happy to be still in the lay-flat pram bit of the Bugaboo, however she keeps wanting to put her feet up on top of the, erm... top bit.

Although we always stop and put her legs back under it's pretty dangerous as she can fall out if not careful. So we were considering converting to the chair bit, but we think that she is still a little small for it.

Has anyone else converted to the pushchair bit with a small one and was it ok? We think that we may have to buy one of the awful sheepskin things to pad the seat out a bit, but are there any other things you can recommend?

Piffle Sun 17-Aug-08 07:10:51

Awful sheepskin things?
They are brilliant, naturally antibacterial and 100% better for babys skin than bugaboos nylon fleece fabric!!!
Try the seat and see I guess
Unlikely it still reclines a lot but with seeing if she is ok with it

hatrick Sun 17-Aug-08 07:16:51

Message withdrawn

hatrick Sun 17-Aug-08 07:18:41

Message withdrawn

laurz75 Sun 17-Aug-08 07:27:03

Agree - those 'awful' sheepskins are FAB! Both mine had them (dd still does at 16 months) in their cots and slept beautifully. Also in their pushchairs - warm in winter and cooler in summer.
Try out the seat - at 5 months she'll probably quite enjoy seeing the world a bit.

laurz75 Sun 17-Aug-08 07:29:57

Oh and I have lots of friends/family who've bought lambskins. The best ones came from Little Green Earthlets (www.earthlets.co.uk) - the slightly cheaper ones didn't wash up as well.

babyOcho Mon 18-Aug-08 02:51:38

Oh dear, didn't realise the sheepskin things were so loved blush

We are going to get a sheepskin, am away at the moment and I am not sure whether they sell them here.

We didnt bring the footmuff - do we need more than one footmuff anyway? Should I buy another one?

babyOcho Mon 18-Aug-08 04:38:27

laurz75 - just about to order... do you know if it fits a bugaboo cameleon? are these things one size fits all?

thanks.

[[http://www.earthlets.co.uk/product/55/lf2110/carry-cot-patchwork-lambskin.html ]]

pgwithnumber3 Mon 18-Aug-08 10:02:54

I moved my DD2 into the pushchair part at 5 months, she was absolutely fine. Didn't need a sheepskin liner with it and she wasn't a big baby.

Piffle Mon 18-Aug-08 12:41:13

the pram apron for the carrycit..
if you have a cameleon you need a footmuff for colder weather without a doubt.
the zip on apron for the carrycot does not work with the seat unit
but it does with the frog...

BeverlyHills Wed 07-Sep-11 13:27:26

Yes, actually I'm due in December and decided between the bugaboo donkey, stokke, or will the origami be out by December? I soo can't make up my mind. But would go for the origami like a flash if it was available.

BeverlyHills Wed 07-Sep-11 13:29:26

I meant but I love those sheepskin and lamb skins stokke make one themselves.

lockets Wed 07-Sep-11 13:32:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now