Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a pair of Skechers (flats)?

(5 Posts)
Sparkler Sat 16-Aug-08 20:12:24

I really love these shoes and would like to get some for my holiday next week. I went in to the shop to try some on today and found the sizes to be all over the place. I tried a size 8 which was on the shelf (I'm a size 6 so expect them to be way too big) which seemed to fit ok. I then got my size and it was huge on me. (????) Most odd.
Anyone else found this with these shoes?

expatinscotland Sat 16-Aug-08 20:13:10

they run very small.

i have a pair and i go a size up.

deanychip Sat 16-Aug-08 20:15:59

i have a pair in my size. They are ok for all weathers BUT i am covered in blisters having spent the weekend walking round London.

Sparkler Sat 16-Aug-08 20:22:30

Thanks expat. Deanychip - thanks for the warning. Never thought about that happening. I have crocs (and I'm proud of it! wink ) and find them really comfortable. I assumed the Skechers would be similar.

sazm Sat 16-Aug-08 23:32:54

i bought lovely flat skechers (£40) my sister also bought the same ones.
i wore mine once for 10 mins and they cut all the back of my heel,i cant wear them at all
my sister however wears hers all day at work and loves hers. she bought a second pair off a girl at her work who also ended up with no heel after wearing them once!
i think its your luck!
needless to say although last summer i hated crocs,im pregnant this yr and bought a pair a month or so ago,i've not had them off since
crocs rule!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now