Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a Jane MATRIX carseat? If you have a few minutes could you do me a favour please?..

(9 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 16-Aug-08 10:59:26

I mean the ones that 'lie flat' into a carry cot.

If any could, I would be very grateful if you could measure the hood for me. Reason being I have a rebel pro carseat that matches my nomad pram, but would prefer a matrix carseat. theres one in black I can get, but i want to know if i can swap hoods so that it matches my buggy, iykwim.

So if you could just measure the width and the depth of the hood so i can see if its the same as the rebel that would be great!

So from one side to the other, and front to back!

Thanks!

DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 16-Aug-08 13:27:32

DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 16-Aug-08 15:54:58

x

littlelapin Sat 16-Aug-08 16:02:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 16-Aug-08 16:07:18

Thanks LL, no worries if you have!

Am going out now so will check back later x

littlelapin Sat 16-Aug-08 16:11:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 16-Aug-08 19:02:29

thanks for looking though

anyone else?

Teaandcake Sat 16-Aug-08 22:26:01

Its a while since I sold any Jane products (don't sell Jane at my current workplace) but from memory the Rebel and Matrix are quite different in size and shape so I think it is unlikely that you could interchange the hoods. Am willing to be proved wrong though if anyone out there knows!

Do you really want a Matrix though? Does it fit well in your car?
I always though the fit of the Matrix was utterly appalling in any car I ever tried it in.

It also bothers me that this car seat has a hinge in the middle (obviously so it can recline) surely this will be a weakness in an impact? A carseat with a solid one-piece outer shell has to be stronger.

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 17-Aug-08 10:34:59

We don't drive,so its just for on the Nomad pram chassis.

I have either the rebel or may get a maxi cosi for any trips out in cars.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now