Talk

Advanced search

Had anyone else got Nokia N95 phone??

(9 Posts)
biglips Thu 14-Aug-08 10:39:19

if so, have you had any probs with it in the last 12 m? as my dp is on his 2nd N95 phone (Nokia sent him the 2nd one) and its got the same prob as the first one...it keeps on switching itself off.

im gonna put a complaint in to Nokia and request for another phone as urgently (as my dp is self employed and the phone is not exactly helping him).

biglips Thu 14-Aug-08 10:42:22

and he also got a brand new battery in it too

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 14:15:22

yup, dh has got one...had it for well over 12 months...18mth I think (only coz he can never be bothered changing it and upgrading iykiwm) and its sh1t..!

He recently had it replaced on insurance and the new one is just as sh1t.
Can't remember the problems BUT he hates it.

In fact he has just upgraded it today so no more !! It will be binned grin

btw dh is self emp but just put up with it, imo Nokia will do bugger all...dh is with orange and they weren't bothered. Would replace it but charge dh an insurance charge hmm.
Get him to upgrade if he can.

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 14:15:52

btw, iir its the same problem of switching itself off..

HuwEdwards Thu 14-Aug-08 14:17:54

will mention this to DP, he works for Nokia...

Aimsmum Thu 14-Aug-08 14:34:11

Message withdrawn

KnockOffNorbert Thu 14-Aug-08 14:36:37

Did, one has your problem and the others screen just went. Will never touch one with a bargepole again, too much hassle.

biglips Thu 14-Aug-08 20:07:48

it is a common fault with the phone hmm

pamplemousse Thu 14-Aug-08 20:17:43

My friend has one which continually does this. Can he ask for a different make, they seem to have an issue...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now