Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

chicco for me - does it fold umbrella style??

(6 Posts)
asur Thu 14-Aug-08 10:28:04

have been thinking about getting a streety because it folds small enough to fit in my tiny carboot and can be rearward facing but just saw this chicco and I kinda like it. Doesn't give the size though - anyone know if it folds umbrella style or does it just fold down? Would have to be umbrella to fit in car...

thanks

asur Thu 14-Aug-08 10:48:10

doesn't matter, found the dimensions... think it should fit, just need to make decision now..

sazm Thu 14-Aug-08 12:48:21

lol im am having the exact same debate lol,the chicco is nice but does fold a good bit bigger than the streety. havent managed to find a streety in the flesh yet tho!

Ashantai Thu 14-Aug-08 16:00:14

You should be able to find a streety in any toys r us store. I've had a go at both but i do prefer the streety. Like you guys have said, its tiny and really light but not cheapo light, if you get my drift smile

Ashantai Thu 14-Aug-08 16:02:46

Oh forgot to say, give them a ring first tho, the stores are different sizes and the smaller ones might not stock it. (i really wish there was an edit button!grin)

sazm Thu 14-Aug-08 16:14:54

lol yep thats my problem nearest store is 150 miles away!
i liked the chicco but felt it was a bit cheapy lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now