Talk

Advanced search

security tags left on.....aaaaaagh!!!

(5 Posts)
canofworms Wed 13-Aug-08 22:50:03

We're off on holiday next week and needed new cases. So dh and I and the dc went to town on Saturday to get some new ones that I'd seen - all well and good.

Gone to pack them tonight and one of them still has a security thing round the handle!!

I'm so annoyed as I can't take it back easily myself as pushing a pushchair and dragging a large suitcase don't really combine well. Needed to pack before friday as 2 of my dc are away and so i have the space to do it.

Next chance I've got to take it back is the day before we fly - nowhere to store clothes in the meantime and I hate being last minute with these things.

Great angry

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 14:18:49

can you take it to another store (not necessary the same iykwim) and see if they can remove it..?

If not I would voice your complains before you go back and get them to do some kind of exgracia payment....

alibubbles Thu 14-Aug-08 14:56:12

This happened to my DD with a suit she bought from Fenwicks, they came out to the house and took it off for us. 20 miles at a time to suit us!

canofworms Thu 14-Aug-08 20:55:17

Well dh got up tonight (he's working nights at the moment) and when I showed him he just got a hacksaw and chopped it off!!

Sorted! (means I have to pack tonight though, not MN!)

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 21:26:29

shock.. Job done then grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now