Talk

Advanced search

security tags left on.....aaaaaagh!!!

(5 Posts)
canofworms Wed 13-Aug-08 22:50:03

We're off on holiday next week and needed new cases. So dh and I and the dc went to town on Saturday to get some new ones that I'd seen - all well and good.

Gone to pack them tonight and one of them still has a security thing round the handle!!

I'm so annoyed as I can't take it back easily myself as pushing a pushchair and dragging a large suitcase don't really combine well. Needed to pack before friday as 2 of my dc are away and so i have the space to do it.

Next chance I've got to take it back is the day before we fly - nowhere to store clothes in the meantime and I hate being last minute with these things.

Great angry

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 14:18:49

can you take it to another store (not necessary the same iykwim) and see if they can remove it..?

If not I would voice your complains before you go back and get them to do some kind of exgracia payment....

alibubbles Thu 14-Aug-08 14:56:12

This happened to my DD with a suit she bought from Fenwicks, they came out to the house and took it off for us. 20 miles at a time to suit us!

canofworms Thu 14-Aug-08 20:55:17

Well dh got up tonight (he's working nights at the moment) and when I showed him he just got a hacksaw and chopped it off!!

Sorted! (means I have to pack tonight though, not MN!)

shhhh Thu 14-Aug-08 21:26:29

shock.. Job done then grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: