Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have the TP Navigator & Swing Out?

(7 Posts)
Casmie Mon 14-Feb-05 15:13:04

Thinking of getting one of these for the garden for the dses birthday in May (they will be 4 and 1) - starting off with the toddler setting then moving it up higher when ds2 is older.

However, have just had a shock when I totalled up the bits we needed for a basic layout and it's come to around £350!! So, is it worth it? Any recommendations for layout bits - sections that weren't worth it? (we were thinking basic frame & platform with den, plus slide and swing out with baby seat (buying the child swing at the same time ready for later)) Any cut price places that sell them?

Casmie Mon 14-Feb-05 15:42:08

link to what I'm talking about

Casmie Mon 14-Feb-05 19:23:30

bump for the evening crowd.

tassis Mon 14-Feb-05 20:24:15

We want it too! I agree, it's very expensive. I'll be watching this thread...

Casmie Tue 15-Feb-05 17:25:40

No-one has one?

TinyGang Tue 15-Feb-05 17:43:55

Well, we don't have that particular set up, but we do have quite a bit of TP in our garden.

A big slide, a baby seat swing and also a big frame with three 'rides' on it: a normal swing, a skyrider and a twizzler (sp?). Thinking of changing the baby seat for another ride now they're older; you can buy the rides separately I think.

Had it all from new and it's 2/3 years old I think. I know it's dear, but it is weathering very well with no signs of wear; even the plastic bits seem ok still. 3 year olds seem to manage it all now, but I was worried about them on it when they were younger (it was there then for older dd, but they would still try to get on it)

Casmie Wed 16-Feb-05 11:55:17

Thank you TinyGang - so it does seem worth getting one with a lower toddler setting then. Impressed that there's no signs of wear - most of our garden toys seem to look decidedly tacky after just a season!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: