Talk

Advanced search

Lloyds pharmacy TENS machine - anyone know WHY it says it can't be used in labour ?

(5 Posts)
tiredandnowty Tue 12-Aug-08 14:24:07

I am obviously not an expert in TENS machines and am thinking of getting one for the big day. Saw the one advertised in Lloyds but then read that it isn't suitable for labour. REally can't understand why not as expected all TENS machines to work in the same ways.

Any ideas folks ?

Anyone know of any other cheap ones out there ? Need to get one in next week or so - yes, I have left it to the last minute, but been doing lots of umming and aahing !!

sazm Tue 12-Aug-08 14:25:59

there must be different types?
my mum bought the lloyds one for her bad back and when she was looking for one i noticed that some do say not for use in labour??

littleoldme Tue 12-Aug-08 14:30:31

I used an oni tens from mothercare when i was in Labour and it was FAB. I also hired one which I broke- the bought one was tonnes beetr; a little expensive but worth every penny.

littleoldme Tue 12-Aug-08 14:30:37

I used an oni tens from mothercare when i was in Labour and it was FAB. I also hired one which I broke- the bought one was tonnes beetr; a little expensive but worth every penny.

littleoldme Tue 12-Aug-08 14:31:40

Whoops - that should have been obi tens and I only meant to post once blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now