Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Cheap Baby & Children's Clothes

(12 Posts)
Firstbase Mon 14-Feb-05 11:23:10

Have just found this great site for kids clothes from babies to 8 year olds:

www.trendytadpoles.co.uk

The stuff is well known brands like Next, Gap and Mothercare & even some Osh Kosh and Ralph Lauren but REALLY CHEAP!
Free delivery too.

Go see!!

littlema Mon 14-Feb-05 18:36:37

V. cheap! Thanks for that!!

WigWamBam Mon 14-Feb-05 18:38:32

link

Yorkiegirl Mon 14-Feb-05 18:42:47

Message withdrawn

Jbck Tue 15-Feb-05 22:46:07

I've seen this site mentioned on the Madaboutbargains site quite often. Never boguth anything from it tho'.

Firstbase Thu 17-Feb-05 11:43:46

I found it on moneysavingexpert.com and thought it good enough to share with you folks!

I've had some bits & pieces from them & so far I'm really impressed.

Bozza Thu 17-Feb-05 11:49:32

Great website. Will wait until DH gets paid though!

nappybrain Sat 19-Feb-05 11:30:40

Thanks for that link Firstbase - that site looks really good. I have used this one before \link{http://www.atfb57.dsl.pipex.com/polkadot} and got some great bargains. They deliver really quickly.

nappybrain Sat 19-Feb-05 11:57:19

Ooops, that link should have been Polka Dot

mirandab Sat 19-Feb-05 17:21:21

Hope its okay to mention that my friend has just started her own children's clothing business at www.overtherainbowshop.co.uk

Thanks
Miranda

Firstbase Tue 22-Feb-05 19:27:44

Thanks for those other sites, I much prefer shopping for my daughter online, it's just too stressful dragging her out with me!

The only thing with one of those sites, (the 'Polka Dot' one), is you have to email them with your order, then wait til they mail you back & then pay by cheque or via paypal - bit too much effort for me when I always seem pushed for time as it is!

Ah, maybe I'm just not well organised!!

nappybrain Fri 08-Apr-05 11:25:56

Hi I have been buying some summer things for my ds and just thought I would follow up on this to say that the Polka Dot Clothes website now has a shopping cart facility. Makes it that bit easier to shop .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: