Talk

Advanced search

Bambinodirect - anyone else had problems with their service, tips please they have my money!!!

(10 Posts)
manamana Tue 12-Aug-08 13:10:03

Not much more to say really. Just desperate now. I ordered a highchair, managed to order wrong colour. Called and they said no problem - send it back - and nothing since... I have emailed, spoken to a couple of people in their CS dept who have promised to get back to me. I need my chair! But will now settle for my cash... Have now written a lengthy email detailing everything and threatening bad publicity/legal action/bats shoved up nighties in small hours etc BUT I think I need to get to different people to get anything to happen - anyone have any contact email or tel no for anyone other than bog standard ones on their web site.

Let this be a warning to you.... their customer service is rubbish!

manamana Tue 12-Aug-08 16:07:46

Well, that seems to have done the trick! Within minutes of my threatening email I got a call and miraculously they found my returned chair in their warehouse within 5 mins! Fingers crossed that the replacement turns up tomorrow as promised.

lauraloola Wed 13-Aug-08 15:19:40

I had problems with two left feet. I emailed them and copied in my local trading standards - Details found from Google. Within 2 days I had the problem resolved after 2 months x

manamana Wed 13-Aug-08 22:52:19

Thanks Laura, I have just had to email again as - suprise, suprise - no chair today and no email from them with any despatch info - aaarrrggggghhhhhhhh. If I get no joy tomorrow I will follow your lead.

moocowmrs Wed 13-Aug-08 23:05:04

I had problems with two left feet as well, no goods etc, rang credit card company explained no goods or refund or response, they said that they would raise it with them, within a couple of days all sorted ! if you paid by credit card this could be the way forward.

manamana Thu 14-Aug-08 22:36:35

well, i am now in possession of my chair! 4 weeks after they said they would send it and I still have not had any email from them saying they would send it - it just arrived! Must say having had this experience and having looked at some of the other tales on here about 2 left feet I am never going to go for a 'cheap' deal online again! Thanks moocowmrs, will also always remember to always pay with creidt card online.

Helenxx Tue 28-Oct-08 23:24:42

I would like to state on mumsnet I am very happy with Bambino Direct I placed an order valued at over £700.00 with another nursery retailer for the stokke xplory on a 5-7 day delivery. After 4 weeks they told me they were unable to deliver for another 2 weeks !! I did read the reviews posted on B.D on mumsnet and also some positive ones on B.D website.. however telephoned them to enquire if the xplory package was available, they told me they are one of UK's biggest Stokke retailers and that all items were in stock for immediate delivery. I went ahead and placed my order by telephone on Thursday and my order arrived today (Monday) I found my experience with Bambino Direct smile smile and would certainly order again and recommend them.

swampster Wed 29-Oct-08 00:32:39

hmm

annh Wed 29-Oct-08 09:27:25

Hmm .... welcome to MN, Helenxx. Slightly interesting first post - oh no, hang on, you've posted exactly the same thing four times on four different threads complaining about Bambino Direct! hmm Wouldn't you be better occupied in the customer service dept of Bambino Direct sorting out some customer complaints and refunding money?

macrenf Thu 30-Oct-08 15:06:12

I have to say Bambino Direct has the worst customer service attitude I have ever known. I returned an item to them in May 08 and I'm still waiting for the refund, despite emails and calls and threatening to speak to trading standards. I feel now after reading these threads that I should contact the watchdog website as suggested, as I would ask everyone else to do so, so that something can be done about this company taking money and not providing the goods.... It's scandalous...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now