Talk

Advanced search

Flipflops for boys?

(5 Posts)
frogs Mon 11-Aug-08 22:23:55

Ds (9) has always been a sandal-hater -- wears trainers and socks even in the hottest weather, and as result has cute little white tide-marks round his ankles.

He has now decided that for the purposes of our holiday abroad he wants flipflops, but boyish ones, of course. Where? Preferably on the High Street, in size (large) 4 or 5.

Camo would be ideal, but anything Not Pink and Sparkly would be a great start.

Califrau Mon 11-Aug-08 22:31:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 11-Aug-08 22:32:48

why not crocs ?

They can still run about in crocs.

Purpleparrot Mon 11-Aug-08 22:37:17

I bought my 9 year old DS some flip flops from Asda and he loved them... until he wore them the first time and they gave him blisters between his toes! He refused to wear them after that!
I got myself flip flops for holiday too and they gave me blisters in the same place! I ended up getting the cheap croc lookalikes!
I shied away from them at first because they look hideous but I must confess that they are very comfortable and they were six euros well spent in Majorca when my seven blisters on each foot got to be too much! Serves me right for being so vain in the first place!

frogs Mon 11-Aug-08 23:08:19

Next it is, then Cali! I'll ask him about crocs (we have to go school shoe shopping tomorrow anyway), but I suspect I already know what the ds take on crocs will be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now