Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Calling all LISTMAKERS and stationery fetishists!!

(6 Posts)
RudyDudy Mon 14-Feb-05 08:46:03

I am an avid listmaker and have lists for lots of different areas of my life, projects etc. The only thing is that I keep them all in different places and would love to have a system whereby I keep them all together.

Can anyone recommend a good notebook or something that is portable and would let me do this.

I feel like a complete nerd asking this but am confident that there are some fellow listmaking obsessives out there

knot Mon 14-Feb-05 08:48:42

i use my Palm pilot - FAB no more lost lists

pixiefish Mon 14-Feb-05 08:49:01

I'm the same and I keep the inserts from the baby vests packets as a handy size to write my lists on- not what you want to hear I know

bathmummy Mon 14-Feb-05 08:53:39

keep it all on the computer - family diary and lists thing that is linked up with Dh’s computer and limited online access by family members to add birthdays etc. to keep us all in the picture. Works well and better than paper for me. DH now has no excuse for not knowing about a ballet class or for forgetting he agreed to pick DD1 up from a party (like he did last week....)
I just adapt and print out shopping lists etc. from the master shopping list and turn it into a portable thing.

pixiefish Mon 14-Feb-05 08:55:44

I keep all appointments/birthdays / phone numbers on my mobile- that's the one thing (apart for dd) that i always have with me

RudyDudy Mon 14-Feb-05 09:03:34

I do have a Palm that I haven't used in ages and also use my PC for diary.

Sadly, I have a bit of a love for old-fashioned paper and pen but perhaps I should rethink this...and accept that electronic methods are more efficient.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now