Talk

Advanced search

anyone got a jane slalom with carrycot? any good?

(6 Posts)
eggybrokenoff Mon 11-Aug-08 12:22:07

so, we're expecting our first baby in the depths of winter. We have a big dog, which needs lots of walks, we live in the country and spend a lot of time walking through mud, sand, water etc. Will need a good pushchair/pram, and realise that what we need is not going to be at the reasonably priced end of the scale. We have a big car. Have looked at mountain buggy, britax and jane, and the jane seems to meet our needs. Just wondered if anyone had experience of using it?

ditheringdora Mon 11-Aug-08 12:31:05

Yes,we got the Jane pram and buggy, don't recommend it eggy. The pram was huge ( I don't like rockatots), like wheeling a little bathtub around. The buggy is too heavy and awkward by far. Our little dd is 2 now and we have bought a newer and cheaper buggy from Halfords.

mumo75 Mon 11-Aug-08 13:01:58

i have a MB Elite(top of range)buggy that im selling if you are interested

email me for pics

jaine_mo@hotmail.co.uk

DillyTanty Mon 11-Aug-08 13:05:11

i have a nomad, the four-wheeled version of the slalom. loved it, didn't find it heavy at all, and found the carrycot excellent.

ditheringdora Mon 11-Aug-08 13:06:07

Love your name Dilly, why didn't I think of that instead of Dithering ?blush

DillyTanty Mon 11-Aug-08 16:04:55

cheers, it's just a temporary name i think, will no doubt revert back soon. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now