Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which shampoo?

(13 Posts)
HunkerMunker Sat 12-Feb-05 22:43:07

Got seduced by a 2-for-1 offer on Tre Semme in Boots today. Is it any good? I'm a bit of a tart when it comes to shampoo - no loyalty from this Munker! I have long hair and have only recently been regularly using conditioner, because it gives me a stab at it not looking mental half an hour later!

What do you all use?

colditzmum Sat 12-Feb-05 22:47:28

I am a total slut with shampoo, I am so easily seduced by flashy appearance and a nice scent!

At the moment I am using my sons tangle taming Johnson's shampoo and conditioner, But I will use anything that comes to hand if I am in a hurry. I was surprised last week at how nice Dove Silk Bodywash makes my hair!!!

Demented Sat 12-Feb-05 22:47:40

I like the Aussie stuff, it doesn't seem to build up the way other shampoos do. If I am feeling flush I have been known to buy the stuff from the salon (Tigi or whatever they are using) and find it works out quite well as you don't need much of it.

dramaqueen72 Sat 12-Feb-05 22:51:21

like that clear stuff...er..neutrogena is it? the green one, and they also make a extra intensive cream conditioner (pink upright tube)which makes a good difference.
if youre not usually into conditioner -try the 'new' VO5 grey spray bottle of leave in conditioner, -works wonders on fluffy toddler hair

expatinscotland Sat 12-Feb-05 22:52:20

Tre Semme is fine. Smells nice as well. I'm a shampoo tart myself.

HunkerMunker Sat 12-Feb-05 22:54:02

Hurrah - more shampoo tarts! I knew I was in good company tonight

I have used pretty much all there is on the market. Each time I get a new bottle, I think 'This is it!' But by the time I've finished the bottle (or before ) there's a new one out which promises the moon on a stick and money simply tumbles out of my purse.

sallystrawberry Sat 12-Feb-05 22:57:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

expatinscotland Sat 12-Feb-05 22:58:05

I'm currently on the posh stuff. Kerastase Bain Satin shampoo and Paul Mitchell The Conditioner leave in conditioner.

mummytojames Sat 12-Feb-05 22:59:52

tre semme is good but i found the shampoo dried my hair out and the conditioner over conditioned my hair so i went back to my favourite head and shoulders never need conditioner with it and my hair is always easier to manage after it has been washed

colditzmum Sat 12-Feb-05 23:06:05

Aha! Sallystrawberry!

Sooooo... it was an accident then

sallystrawberry Sat 12-Feb-05 23:08:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

colditzmum Sat 12-Feb-05 23:14:28

I dyes mine ginger on purpose once, it actually suited me! I have quite dark brown hair usually.

nightowl Sat 12-Feb-05 23:32:25

i used to buy my conditioner from the hairdressers, aveda which was very good. but shampoo i change them all the time..usually the most expensive looking ones (which never seem to be any better). i did use fructis years ago until someone told me it made people's hair fall out! got a bit scared then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now