Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Cam/maxicosi adaptors

(3 Posts)
Tinkerisdead Thu 07-Aug-08 20:43:15

At the risk of a public flogging, yes yes i bought a farkaboo ...

It arrived this week and I've had a play, not due for three months but glad i decided to test it out, now i know how to get the adaptors for maxi cosi on and off the chassis and the car seat itself..

however, i want to be able to leave the adaptors on the seat so that it slots straight onto the chassis, but i cant leave them on with an isofix base as they protrude too much.

So, i need to be able to leave the adaptors on the chassis and lift the seat itself off.I can see how to do it, press buttons on the maxicosi itself but its too heavy to press in and lift off chassis.

i hope that makes sense.. help what do other people with this combo do?

2point4kids Thu 07-Aug-08 20:51:36

I have a bee, but I expect adapters are the same.
I keep them in the shopping basket under the pram and just clip on when I need them!

To get seat off, I press in the 2 grey buttons to release it, slightly wiggle so one side 'clicks' out, then take that hand off and hold onto seat handle, release other side with other hand and pull seat by the handle

If that makes any sense!

Tinkerisdead Thu 07-Aug-08 21:01:58

ohh that does make sense, ive been trying to simultaneously push the buttons and lift off the adaptors but if i do one side and hold handle, that would work.

ive been cursing it as thought if its too heavy now what about when there is a sleeping DC in there and im grappling with it.

thank you, im gonna have another practice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now