Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had one of these for their dc's and can anyone find it cheaper ?

(14 Posts)
lilyloo Thu 07-Aug-08 19:48:24

here

Is it worth the money ?

Can you buy it direct anywhere to save on p+p ?

TIA

ImnotMamaGbutsheLovesMe Thu 07-Aug-08 19:49:06

Looks awful.

Sorry.

have you googled?

Overmydeadbody Thu 07-Aug-08 19:51:31

Oh golly, seriously?

Are you actively trying to waste your money on pointless plastic tat?

Haylstones Thu 07-Aug-08 19:53:51

We bought one for dd 4 years ago (admittedly not in pink) and it was the best thing we ever bought, seriously. Dd loved it and now ds uses it as well.
We paid much more than that 4 years ago so I think you havefound a bargain.

ChirpyGirl Thu 07-Aug-08 19:59:48

I bought a different one but same idea from kiddicare when DD2 was born, was complete godsend when she was littler as it meant I could leave the room for 5 minutes and she would be safe from DD1 (well, safeish)
It cost me about what you are paying but I would have resented that if I hadn't had half the money from MIL, and am trying to recoup it by selling it (to a mate, so you can't have it!)
It was nice for them both to be upright and playing as well, DD1 sits on teh outside and plays with DD2's toys.

They are fecking HUGE though

PCNASWM Thu 07-Aug-08 20:03:25

I had a similar thing for DS1 - got it when he was 6 months. It was fab. Called anb 'entertainer' I think? But it does take up soooooooo much room. We had the space then though. It converted - ie opened up to become a work bench type thing when he was a toddler. then along came DS2 and it was used all over again. No idea what happened to it come to think of it...

lilyloo Thu 07-Aug-08 20:21:58

LOL she has got some money from her christening!
Just thought it would keep her out of reach of dd1 , the dog and ds wouldn't be able to lift her out of it! Every time i turn round he is attempting to carry her around!
Oh and it looks fun too! wink

Yes i googled but can only see it on ebay wondered if it was sold in any shops ?

PCNASWM Thu 07-Aug-08 20:34:48

go for it lilyloo!!!

we had hours of fun with hours - literally!

IndigoMoon Thu 07-Aug-08 20:37:17

dd loved hers, ds not so much! it was worth the money though

PCNASWM Thu 07-Aug-08 21:42:31

go for it! just be prepared to be falling over it for a while - but it is worth it

lilyloo Thu 07-Aug-08 21:43:44

ooh but now someone has mentioned a jumperoo hmm

PCNASWM Thu 07-Aug-08 21:46:30

is that the Australian version?

we got ours in mothercare I think hmm

lilyloo Thu 07-Aug-08 21:47:36

it this think just a variation
similair to a door bouncer ?

PCNASWM Thu 07-Aug-08 21:50:43

I neve had a door bouncer...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now