Talk

Advanced search

what's the difference betwwen a psp and nintendo ds

(9 Posts)
brimfull Wed 06-Aug-08 16:52:31

I am luddite when it comes to these things.

Talk to me about them please.

Seeline Wed 06-Aug-08 16:56:35

Not wishing to hi-jack your thread ggirl, but could someone also explain whether a DS lite is something different again?? blush

brimfull Wed 06-Aug-08 16:59:35

ah now I think a ds lite is a smaller newer version of nintendo ds..so same thing really

Seeline Wed 06-Aug-08 17:01:18

See ggirl - you're not such a luddite, others are far worse!!

whooosh Wed 06-Aug-08 17:03:06

Oh I hope someone knows the answer to this question-all I know is a PSP is way bigger and heavier than a DS lite....not much help!

tryingtocookacurry Wed 06-Aug-08 17:05:16

I don't know anything about PSP's but was advised by the man in 'game' to get my son (11) the DS as they are much more durable and he recommended the PSP for older lads, if that helps!
The DS lite, is the newer version of the DS, and I think has a light making it easier to play and view the screen.

TrinityRhino Wed 06-Aug-08 17:06:10

Psp has no touch screen or dual screen.

Games are of an older age range than the ds.

games for the psp are more expensive (I think)

Can you tell I prefer the ds grin

1 point for the psp you can buy dvd's to watch on it, but they are on a cartidge to fit in the psp.

Hope that helps.

brimfull Wed 06-Aug-08 17:16:51

right thanks for that

sounds like it's the nintendo ds lite that's needed

scanner Wed 06-Aug-08 17:19:08

We have both, ds for our ds and psp was bought for dh to make his commute more bareable. The only problem is that ds loves the psp and says it's much better than the ds. Apparently the psp is 3D. Ds is 5 btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now