Talk

Advanced search

Baby present ideas needed please ...

(7 Posts)
Millie1 Fri 11-Feb-05 17:33:54

A friend has just had a little girl and I want to get something 'different' - not the usual clothes. She lives in the States and has sent very thoughtful gifts for my children (ie. keepsake boxes, first year photo albums) - and of fantastic quality. Any ideas please? Needs to be light(ish) for posting! thanks

anorak Fri 11-Feb-05 17:37:25

I make cross stitch baby samplers and sell them in my craft business. You are welcome to CAT me if you want details.

kid Fri 11-Feb-05 17:57:40

I got a hand imprint set for my DD when she was born. I bought one for DS when he was born and I can't believe how tiny their hand and foot was! Its a lovely keepsake.

deegward Fri 11-Feb-05 18:35:10

Just bought a little suitcase from Whittards with melamine plate, bowl, cup, and egg cup in it. We got china ones for our dss but at least with melamine it doesn't break if dropped. Light to post, as posting mine to Edinburgh. Oh and only £10.

Millie1 Fri 11-Feb-05 21:10:14

Thanks for the ideas ladies! Gotta be honest, my fav is the hand imprint set - wish I'd done it with DSs.

Cod Fri 11-Feb-05 21:11:03

Message withdrawn

Gem13 Fri 11-Feb-05 21:13:48

We were in the States at the end of last year and everyone commented on DD's leather shoes - Bobux ones. They make such a nice change from the white boot ones they put children in over there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now