Talk

Advanced search

Vtech baby console for tv........

(4 Posts)
strawberriesandcream01 Mon 04-Aug-08 22:05:25

DP thinks we should get our soon to be year old something educational for her birthday. I want to get her rose petal cottage but came across these games console things you plug into tv. This one is up to 3 years old and then there is an older one. Does anyone have reviews on it, waste of money?

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 04-Aug-08 22:08:55

i have one i got for dd2 at xmas she likes that she presses a button and something changes on the tv. she is 14 months she doesnt understand any of the games but sits gigglong for ages and hammering the buttons to make things move on the tv.

elkiedee Mon 04-Aug-08 22:25:36

Don't know about this product but at the age of 1 everything children do is "educational" in a sense, I would think "will she enjoy playing with it now?" not worry too much about it being educational.

strawberriesandcream01 Mon 04-Aug-08 22:36:37

I know! She has most toys though, kitchen, prams, dolls etc! I just dont know what to get her and saw this. Want to read some more reviews though as still not convinced. Also I am worried as she will be infront of the tv playing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now